Cummins (CMI)

Aprovecho publicación de resultados para crear hilo de esta empresa.

Cummins Inc. es una corporación estadounidense que se dedica al diseño, manufactura, distribución, construcción y prestación de servicios para motores diésel y sus temas relacionados, que incluyen los sistemas de combustible, controles, manejo y refrigeración comercial, filtración, control de emisiones y sistemas de generación de electricidad.

Overview en su web.

13 años incrementando dividendo según CCC, RPD 2.74%.

Dividend information

Cummins Announces Strong First Quarter Results; Raises Full Year Profit Outlook

1 me gusta

Cummins Inc. Increases Quarterly Common Stock Dividend (09/07/2019)

The Board of Directors of Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) today approved an increase in the company’s quarterly cash dividend on common stock of 15 percent to 1.311 dollars per share from 1.14 dollars per share. The dividend is payable on September 3, 2019, to shareholders of record on August 21, 2019.

"We have raised our quarterly dividend in each of the last ten years, resulting in a 649 percent increase since 2009,” said Tom Linebarger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "The consistent increase in our dividend, through economic cycles, reflects confidence in our long-term performance and reinforces our commitment to delivering strong returns to shareholders.”

2nd quater 2019 earnings report (30/07/2019)

Q2 2019 Summary
• Second quarter revenues of $6.2 billion
• GAAP1 Net Income of $675 million and Diluted EPS of $4.27
• EBITDA of $1.1 billion or 17.0 percent of sales
• Full year revenues expected to be flat, at the low end of our prior guidance range
• EBITDA is expected to be in the range of 16.25 to 16.75 percent of sales, no change
from prior guidance

Cummins Announces Third Quarter Results (29/10/2019)

• Third quarter revenues of $5.8 billion decreased 3 percent from the same quarter in 2018.
  • Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) in the third quarter were $958 million, or 16.6 percent of sales, compared to $983 million or 16.5 percent of sales a year ago.
  • Net income attributable to Cummins in the third quarter was $622 million ($3.97 per diluted share), compared to net income of $692 million ($4.28 per diluted share) last year.

2019 Outlook

• Cummins now expects 2019 revenue to decline 2 percent compared to prior guidance of flat. The reduction in our revenue forecast is driven by lower truck production in North America, India, Brazil, and Europe, as well as lower demand in off-highway markets, including North America construction and global mining markets.
  • The company now expects EBITDA to be in the range of 15.9 to 16.3 percent of sales. This projection for EBITDA is lower than the prior guidance of 16.25 to 16.75 percent, due to the impact of lower volumes and the acquisition of Hydrogenics.

Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Presentation (04/02/2020)

2019 Summary

4Q 2019 Summary

Guidance for 2020 Consolidated Results

3 Me gusta

He de reconocer que el amigo Chuck me ha colocado, así como el que no quiere la cosa, un paquete de CMI.
https://www.fastgraphs.com/blog/dividend-growth-ev-stock-a-better-buy-than-tesla/

Otro que entra en CMI después de ver el vídeo. De hecho, me ha colocado también una suscripción a FastGraphs :rofl:

1 me gusta

Es que Chuck practica con el ejemplo. Sabe como vender su producto.

1 me gusta

Cummins también esta sufriendo con los margenes. Está vendiendo más que en el 2020, esta ganando más que en el 2020 pero sus margenes han caído.

también es verdad que mejora el ROIC.

No lo vería raro que hoy corrija

1 me gusta

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3856182-cummins-inc-declares-missing-dividend

2 Me gusta
1 me gusta
1 me gusta
3 Me gusta
2 Me gusta
1 me gusta