Sysco Corp (SYY)

¿Alguien le ha echado un ojo a las cuentas? Está claro que el cierre de restaurantes por el virus la está haciendo polvo pero es de las fuertes. ¿sobrevivirá a su deuda?
Si algún experto quiere mirarla con lupa y compartir sus reflexiones serán bien venidas.
Gracias

2 Me gusta

Narrow-Moat Sysco Looks Attractive as COVID-19 Sell-Off Appears Overdone

We are reducing our fair value estimate for Sysco SYY to $59 per share from $62, as we expect COVID-19-related food-service disruption to result in 2020 organic sales falling 9% (we previously expected a 2.5% increase). The deleveraging of fixed costs should reduce 2020’s adjusted operating margin to 4.1% from 4.6% previously. But we expect the impact will be limited to 2020, and as such, our revenue and earnings estimates for 2021 and beyond are essentially unchanged. With the stock now trading in 5-star territory after a more than 50% year-to-date decline, we recommend that investors accumulate shares, although we caution that volatility could remain high as events unfold.

In the U.S. (80% of 2019 sales), several states have announced statewide dine-in restrictions for all restaurants and bars, allowing only carryout, delivery, or drive-thru sales. We expect many states to follow suit in an effort to contain the spread of the highly contagious coronavirus. Most states have announced that closures will last for two to three weeks, but we think the industry slowdown will last a few months, as consumers opt to avoid crowds to keep themselves healthy. Several operators have told us that they have seen a material drop-off in delivery sales in the past two weeks, despite reductions in delivery fees, so we do not expect carryout and delivery orders to materially offset the loss of dine-in business. We suspect that consumers are uncomfortable having multiple food handlers and are opting for at-home food preparation. During the spring season, we expect industry sales for independent restaurants, casual dining, and hotels will drop 80%, and we think education and government food-service sales will fall 70%. We expect healthcare food-service sales will continue to grow 5%. Sysco also has a small portion of sales (about 3%) supplying grocers, which we expect to accelerate from 5% to 10%.

4 Me gusta

Gracias por mandarme el análisis de M*, lo uso pero no pago el premium.
Según ellos está en precio pero se espera mucha volatilidad, y con la que está cayendo puede desplomarse más.
La verdad es que está todo que da miedo y prima la paciencia.
Gracias y suerte!!!

1 me gusta

Lleva una caída bestial. Dividendo del 4,85%, payout sobre el 50%, defensiva. Que se me escapa?. Que sabéis de esta empresa?.

2 Me gusta

Habria que preguntarse no que le pasa a esta empresa si no al mercado, el mercado esta sobrepasado, bajando a peso y todas o la mayoria de empresas lo estan haciendo tambien, unas mas que otras.

En este escenario cada empresa tendra sus problemas, pero las que eran buenas antes de todo esto, lo seguiran siendo?

Yo no me veo capaz de diferenciarlas, creo que como muchos.

Análisis de SYY

3 Me gusta

https://twitter.com/CDividendos/status/1519784305479884809?s=20&t=xF-2Awnz4Lwi6i99iqxYqg

1 me gusta

https://twitter.com/Sysco/status/1557005005382713346?t=SBdm-8UEFO5JOVkoHkQqvg&s=19

1 me gusta

https://twitter.com/Sysco/status/1620437948528484352?t=DyFwKNvAY1rBo-g1Mgb0hA&s=19

Sysco $SYY increased quarterly dividends by a paltry 2% to $/share

This is the 53rd consecutive annual dividend increase for this dividend king