The TJX Companies (TJX)

Abro hilo para The TJX Companies, una empresa no muy conocida pero muy interesante.
En su web podemos leer:

The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, is ranked 85 among Fortune 500 companies. At the end of 2018,1 the Company had $39 billion in revenues, more than 4,300 stores in 9 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 270,000 Associates. We operate T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (combined, Marmaxx), HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierra.com, in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and Australia, as well as Homesense in the U.K. and Ireland and tkmaxx.com in the U.K. (combined, TJX International).

Lleva 23 años incrementando el dividendo, que está un poco por debajo del 2% pero tiene incrementos a 1, 3, 5 y 10 años por encima del 20%.

Se puede ver la evolución del mismo en DividendChannel:

3 Me gusta

Q2 FY20 Results (20/08/2019)

• Consolidated comp store sales increased 2%, over last year’s 6% increase
  • Customer traffic was the primary driver of the consolidated comp store sales increase and was up at all four major divisions
  • Net sales increased 5% to $9.8 billion
  • Diluted EPS of $.62 at high end of Company’s guidance
  • Company maintains full year Fiscal 2020 outlook for comp store sales and earnings per share
  • Returned $579 million to shareholders in the second quarter through share repurchases and dividends
2 Me gusta

Q3 FY20 Results (19/11/2019)

• Consolidated comp store sales increase of 4%, well above the Company’s guidance and over last year’s 7% increase
  • Customer traffic was the primary driver of the comp store sales increase at all four major divisions
  • Net sales increased 6% to $10.5 billion
  • Diluted EPS of $.68, well above the Company’s guidance
  • Increased full-year Fiscal 2020 EPS guidance
  • Returned $778 million to shareholders in the third quarter through share repurchases and dividends
  • Completed investment of $225 million for a 25% ownership stake in privately held Familia, Russia’s only major off-price apparel and home fashions retailer. The Company’s investment represents a non-controlling, minority position.
1 me gusta

Above-Guidance Q4 and FY20 Results (26/02/2020)

• Q4 consolidated comparable store sales increase of 6%, well above the Company’s guidance of a 2% to 3% increase, and over last year’s 6% growth
  • Q4 diluted EPS of $.81, well above the Company’s guidance of $.74 to $.76, and a 19% increase over last year’s $.68
  • Q4 net sales increased 10% to $12.2 billion
  • FY20 consolidated comp store sales increase of 4%, above the Company’s guidance of a 3% increase, and over last year’s 6% growth
  • FY20 diluted EPS of $2.67, above the Company’s guidance of $2.61 to $2.63
  • FY20 net sales increased 7% to $41.7 billion
  • Returned $2.6 billion to shareholders in FY20 through share repurchases and dividends

Outlook

• For the 52-week fiscal year ending January 30, 2021, the Company expects diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $2.77 to $2.83. This would represent a 4% to 6% increase over the prior year’s $2.67.
  • For the first quarter of Fiscal 2021, the Company expects diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $.59 to $.60 versus earnings per share of $.57 in the prior year.

Parece que por ahora solo @ruindog y dividendgrowthinvestor se han dado cuenta

1 me gusta

Y este pollo solo se enteró porque yo se lo dije :lying_face:

2 Me gusta

https://twitter.com/dividendcut/status/1259081278567198720?s=20

Parece que tampoco pagara el dividendo del segundo trimestre

Parece que esto ha gustado

1 me gusta

https://twitter.com/StaceyRetail/status/1263447295611330561

Vuelve el divi !

1 me gusta

Sus primos de ROST aun no vuelven al divi
:disappointed_relieved:

¿Que es eso de “intends to raise”?

Hazlo o no lo hagas pero no lo intentes

Toca actualizar las puntuaciones de la lista CQSS (@ruindog)