Airbus (AIR)

Aquí entra el SEPI por lo que carga política habrá, eso desde luego

Por favor, que se lleven a Pepiño Blanco :smiley:

En eso tienes razon pero es que tenemos un nivel en la politica, de todos los colores, que verdaderamente da pena.

España ha perdido, si lo ha tenido alguna vez, el poco peso internacional que tenia, y nuestros políticos se han sumado al esfuerzo de que así sea.

Y desde luego, lo que tenemos ahora gobernando no ayuda, al contrario, nos hunde más en la miseria internacional. Estamos perdiendo toda credibilidad

https://www.elconfidencial.com/empresas/2021-02-18/airbus-perdio-1-133-millones-de-euros-en-2020-menos-que-en-2019_2956383/

1 me gusta
2 Me gusta

¿ Podrá verse beneficiada por el nuevo tortazo de Boeing ?

1 me gusta
1 me gusta

https://www.airbus.com/content/dam/corporate-topics/financial-and-company-information/Airbus-H12021-Presentation.pdf

Airbus reports Half-Year (H1) 2021 results

• 297 commercial aircraft delivered in H1 2021
  • H1 financials reflect deliveries as well as continued efforts on cost containment and
    competitiveness
  • Revenues € 24.6 billion; EBIT Adjusted € 2.7 billion
  • EBIT (reported) € 2.7 billion; EPS (reported) 2.84
  • Free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € 2.1 billion
  • Focus on securing A320 Family ramp-up and transforming the industrial value chain
  • Board of Directors approval for A350 freighter derivative
  • 2021 guidance updated

Outlook

As the basis for its 2021 guidance, the Company assumes no further disruptions to the world economy, air traffic, the Company’s internal operations, and its ability to deliver products and services.

The Company’s 2021 guidance is before M&A.
On that basis, the Company has updated its 2021 guidance and now targets to achieve in 2021 around:

• 600 commercial aircraft deliveries;
  • EBIT Adjusted of € 4 billion;
  • Free Cash Flow before M&A and Customer Financing of € 2 billion.
2 Me gusta

Airbus reports Nine-Month (9m) 2021 results

• 424 commercial aircraft delivered in 9m 2021
  • 9m financials reflect deliveries as well as efforts on cost containment and competitiveness
  • Revenues € 35.2 billion; EBIT Adjusted € 3.4 billion
  • EBIT (reported) € 3.4 billion; EPS (reported) € 3.36
  • Free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € 2.3 billion
  • 2021 guidance unchanged for commercial aircraft deliveries, updated for EBIT Adjusted
    and FCF before M&A and customer financing

Outlook

As the basis for its 2021 guidance, the Company assumes no further disruptions to the world
economy, air traffic, the Company’s internal operations, and its ability to deliver products and
services.
The Company’s 2021 guidance is before M&A.
On that basis, the Company has updated its 2021 guidance and now targets to achieve in 2021
around:

• 600 commercial aircraft deliveries;
  • EBIT Adjusted of € 4.5 billion;
  • Free Cash Flow before M&A and Customer Financing of € 2.5 billion.
2 Me gusta

Airbus reports strong Full-Year (FY) 2021 results

• 611 commercial aircraft delivered in 2021
    Financials reflect strong operational performance group-wide
  • Revenues € 52.1 billion; EBIT Adjusted € 4.9 billion; EBIT (reported) € 5.3 billion
  • Free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € 3.5 billion; Net cash € 7.6 billion
  • Record net income of € 4.2 billion; EPS (reported) € 5.36
  • Dividend proposal: € 1.50 per share
  • 2022 guidance issued

Outlook

As the basis for its 2022 guidance, the Company assumes no further disruptions to the world economy, air traffic, the Company’s internal operations, and its ability to deliver products and services.

The Company’s 2022 guidance is before M&A.

On that basis, the Company targets to achieve in 2022 around:

• 720 commercial aircraft deliveries;
  • EBIT Adjusted of € 5.5 billion;
  • Free Cash Flow before M&A and Customer Financing of € 3.5 billion.

Hoy he cobrado los dividendos de Airbus en ING. Tengo entendido que la empresa tiene la sede en Holanda, pero me han retenido por partida doble, según ING. Alguien sabe por qué? Que yo sepa las empresas de Holanda no retienen nada, no?

Las holandesas retienen el 15% en origen que yo sepa. Unilever no lo hace pero porque es inglesa :slight_smile:

1 me gusta
2 Me gusta