Broadcom (AVGO)

El post market la ha hundido a 197 $

Me siento :sweat_smile: pero al mismo tiempo :heart_eyes:

Veremos si se puede comprar por debajo de 200 con lo verdes que vienen los futuros

Broadcom Turns in Decent Q1 Results and Tables Annual Guidance

M* 13-Mar-2020

Broadcom reported decent fiscal first-quarter results, with revenue up modestly year over year. Sales would have been down if not for the inclusion of revenue from the recently acquired Symantec business that accounted for about $400 million. Although the firm did not see a material impact to its business due to COVID-19 during the quarter, management withdrew its annual guidance due to lack of visibility and demand uncertainty related to COVID-19. The firm reverted to providing quarterly guidance, though it expects to resume giving annual in lieu of quarterly estimates once visibility returns to pre-COVID-19 levels. Management is confident it will be able to generate sufficient cash to support the recently increased dividend as well as debt obligations. All in, we are maintaining our $310 fair value estimate for narrow-moat Broadcom, as we think the firm will be able to make up for near-term weakness in subsequent quarters. Shares were down during after-hours trading amidst the broader market sell-off and now trade in 5-star territory, though we caution investors that shares could stay depressed as the full ramifications of COVID-19 remain unclear.

CEO Hock Tan believes consumer end-markets will be more severely impacted by COVID-19, while an increase in people working from home will drive consumption of Internet services and entertainment. Given Broadcom is more leveraged to cloud and enterprise infrastructure via its networking and adjacent products, Tan believes Broadcom may have more of a buffer than other semiconductor firms more tied to PCs and/or smartphones. We agree with this sentiment, and we further note Broadcom’s software businesses (CA and Symantec) should fare relatively better than its semiconductor businesses. Notably, Tan said that after careful consideration, Broadcom will continue to invest in its wireless business after deeming the RF unit “non-core” and fueling speculation of the firm jettisoning the related assets.

1 me gusta

Tiene pinta de que tu deseo va a ser concedido

No me parecieron tan malos los resultados para que tenga un gap del 8% con el mercado hoy. Buenas fiestas puede haber cuando vayan presentando el resto de empresas. Que pensáis?

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3580594-broadcom-declares-3_25-dividend

Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results and Quarterly Dividends (04/06/2020)

• Revenue of $5,742 million; GAAP net income of $563 million; Adjusted EBITDA of $3,209 million
  • GAAP diluted EPS of $1.17; Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $5.14
  • $3,065 million of free cash flow from operations, defined as cash from operations of $3,213 million less capital expenditures of $148 million
  • Quarterly common stock dividend of $3.25 per share
  • Third quarter revenue guidance of $5.75 billion plus or minus $150 million
  • Third quarter Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $3,220 million plus or minus $75 million, or 56% of revenue at the midpoint of guidance

Bueno, algo me tocará.
Compré unas pocas a 286,70 pensando en irlas cogiendo más baratas pero no paran de subir. En fin, ya vendrán al redil.

Salu2

1 me gusta

Video de Jason Fieber sobre Broadcom

¿Ofrecen 292.50$ cuando cotizan a 325$? ¿es una broma pesada?

Yo solo pude reirme (por no llorar) cuando lo recibi, WTF!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 me gusta

Estas son ofertas que van apareciendo cada cierto tiempo, que no se sabe quien las hace, por un numero limitado de tiempo.

Si no recuerdo mal, la ultima que me afecto a mi fue sobre T

Presenta resultados de su q3

7 Me gusta

Broadcom sube el dividendo para compensar el ipc :wink:

https://twitter.com/dividendhike/status/1337144199427321863?s=19

10 Me gusta

Yeah!

1 me gusta

:clap::clap::clap:…primer regalo navideño :slightly_smiling_face:

Broadcom’s Diverse Portfolio Drives Strong Q4 Results and Q1 Outlook; Raising FVE to $350

Broadcom reported solid fourth-quarter results with revenue above the midpoint of management’s guidance, thanks to healthy networking demand led by cloud data center spending. The firm’s product portfolio is well tailored to address the work-from-home environment and we expect a sharp uptick in wireless revenue during Broadcom’s fiscal first quarter due to the delayed launch of Apple’s iPhone 12. We remain positive on Broadcom’s networking, storage, and broadband business units, and we applaud the firm’s 11% quarterly dividend increase to $3.60.

We are raising our fair value estimate to $350 per share from $320 after incorporating a stronger near-term outlook. We recommend prospective investors seek a wider margin of safety.

Fiscal fourth-quarter sales were $6.5 billion, up 12% year over year and 11% sequentially. Semiconductor solutions revenue was $4.8 billion, which was up 6% year over year. Demand for networking products continued to be solid, growing 17% year over year thanks to next-generation Tomahawk 3 and Trident 3 switch products at cloud customers and Jericho 2 at telecom customers. Wireless revenue was up 43% sequentially as Broadcom benefited from the initial ramp of Apple’s iPhone 12. We note Broadcom’s wireless segment is expected to be up 50% year over year during the fiscal first quarter, which should mark the peak quarter of the iPhone 12 seasonal ramp for the firm’s RF and Wi-Fi products.

Infrastructure software revenue came in at $1.6 billion, which was up 36% year over year due to the inclusion of the Symantec acquisition. CA sales were up 5% year over year, with bookings in core accounts up 12%. Symantec and Brocade revenue were both roughly $380 million each. For the quarter, total adjusted EBITDA margins were 59%. First-quarter sales are expected to be at a midpoint of $6.6 billion, up 13% year over year.

5 Me gusta

Análisis rápido de AVGO

10 Me gusta

Es una de mis favoritas, gracias @ruindog Ahora que está bajando, estoy pendiente para hacer otra entrada.

No me gustaría que me subiera mucho mi coste promedio que ahora está en 333 $

4 Me gusta

Gran precio, pero si consideras que AVGO es una gran empresa, la quieres tener para siempre, comprar por encima de tu precio medio tampoco es una mala opcion.

A medida que las posiciones son mas grandes, hacer una compra por encima de precio no tiene demasiada influencia

2 Me gusta