Eaton Vance Corporation (EV)

Abro hilo para Eaton Vance Corporation, aprovechando la publicación de resultados:

Evolución de dividendos:

Resultados del primer trimestre de 2019:

https://www.eatonvance.com/includes/loadDocument.php?fn=eaton_vance_corp_second_fiscal_quarter_earnings_conference_call_and_webcast_notification2019.pdf

2 Me gusta

Ayer mismo estuve viéndolos y a punto de abrir posición. Pero me lo voy a pensar detenidamente porque no sé qué encaje le daría en la cartera.

¿Alguien la lleva?

Saludos.

Report for the Three and Nine Month Periods Ended July 31, 2019 (27/08/2019)

• Earnings per diluted share of $0.90 for the third quarter of fiscal 2019, an increase of 8 percent from $0.83 of earnings per diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2018 and an increase of 1 percent from $0.89 of earnings per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2019.
  • Adjusted earnings per diluted share(1) of $0.90 for the third quarter of fiscal 2019, an increase of 10 percent from $0.82 of adjusted earnings per diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2018 and an increase of 1 percent from $0.89 of adjusted earnings per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2019. Earnings under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (U.S. GAAP) matched adjusted earnings in both the third and second quarters of fiscal 2019 and exceeded adjusted earnings by $0.01 per diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2018, reflecting the reversal of net excess tax benefits related to stock‐based awards of $1.3 million.
  • Net gains and other investment income related to seed capital investments contributed $0.06 to earnings per diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2019, $0.01 in the third quarter of fiscal 2018 and $0.03 in the second quarter of fiscal 2019. Other income and expense amounts related to consolidated collateralized loan obligation (CLO) entities reduced earnings by $0.02 and $0.01 per diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 and fiscal 2018, respectively, and contributed $0.07 to earnings per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2019.
  • Consolidated net inflows of $8.0 billion in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 represent a 7 percent annualized internal growth rate in managed assets (consolidated net inflows divided by beginning of period consolidated assets under management). This compares to net inflows of $3.7 billion and 3 percent annualized internal growth in managed assets in the third quarter of fiscal 2018 and net inflows of $4.6 billion and annualized internal growth in managed assets of 4 percent in the second quarter of fiscal 2019. Excluding exposure management mandates, the Company’s annualized internal growth rate in managed assets was 5 percent in the third quarter of fiscal 2019, 8 percent in the third quarter of fiscal 2018 and 3 percent in the second quarter of fiscal 2019.
2 Me gusta

Eaton Vance Corp Report for the Three Months and Fiscal Year Ended October 31, 2019 (26/11/2019)

• Earnings per diluted share of $3.50 for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, an increase of 13 percent from $3.11 of earnings per diluted share in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.
  • Adjusted earnings per diluted share(1) of $3.45 for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, an increase of 7 percent from $3.21 of adjusted earnings per diluted share in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.
1 me gusta

Eaton Vance Corp. Report for the Three Month Period Ended January 31, 2020 (26/02/2020)

• Earnings per diluted share of $0.91 for the first quarter of fiscal 2020, an increase of 21 percent from $0.75 of earnings per diluted share in the first quarter of fiscal 2019 and a decrease of 5 percent from $0.96 of earnings per diluted share in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.
  • Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.86 for the first quarter of fiscal 2020, an increase of 18 percent from $0.73 of adjusted earnings per diluted share in the first quarter of fiscal 2019 and a decrease of 9 percent from $0.95 of adjusted earnings per diluted share in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.

Report of the Three and Six Month Periods Ended April 30, 2020 (20/05/2020)

• Earnings per diluted share of $0.65 for the second quarter of fiscal 2020, a decrease of 27 percent from $0.89 of earnings per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2019 and a decrease of 29 percent from $0.91 of earnings per diluted share in the first quarter of fiscal 2020.
  • The Company reported adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.80 for the second quarter of fiscal 2020, unchanged from the second quarter of fiscal 2019 and a decrease of 6 percent from $0.85 of adjusted earnings per diluted share in the first quarter of fiscal 2020.

No me había enterado de esto. ¿Alguien sabe cuál era la opción por defecto? ¿Cash o acciones de Morgan Stanley?

Los accionistas podian elegir la opcion que quisieran

Efectivo, acciones de MS o mixto

¿Y cuál era la opción por defecto?

Parece que la oferta inicial fue parte acciones y parte efectivo, pero no hablan de ninguna por defecto

Ya tengo mis acciones de Morgan Stanley y mi ingreso en efectivo… Considerando valor de acciones de MS e ingreso la rentabilidad ha sido de al rededor del 100%, un poco menos.

Morgan Stanely no está en la CQSS pero su nota viendo los parámetros andaría por 29-30. Algo baja. Aunque la de Eaton Vance también era de este pelo.
Tampoco me gusta que ahora mismo esté sobrevalorada por M* alrededor de un un 23%…

Miraré estos días pero puede ser candidata a venta.

El propio @ruindog creador de la hoja CQSS ha renegado de ella puesto que su cartera de 39 de quality lo ha hecho peor que las de su mujer y sus hijas :wink: :rofl:

3 Me gusta

Hola a todos, por mi parte elegí la conversión de todas mis acciones a dinero pero aún sigo esperando que la posición desaparezca y ingresen el dinero, ¿Hay alguien en la misma situación?.

(En el ticket que abrí hace días [26-02-21] me indicaban en la respuesta [01-03-21] que solían tardar entre 3-5 días hábiles.)