Incrementos y recortes de dividendos

Paychex sube dividendo un 11%

Paychex boosts dividend by 11%, stock gains ground - MarketWatch

1 me gusta

Una vieja conocida q parece q ha pasado al olvido incrementa dividendo.

BAX aumenta su dividendo un 15,8%

2 Me gusta

LEG aumenta dividendo un 5,3%

3 Me gusta

Marine Harvest, mantiene el dividendo trimestral de 2.6 NOK en el primer trimestre de 2019

1 me gusta

BT declara un dividendo complementario de 10,78p, dejando invariable el dividendo anual con respecto al año anterior, en 15,4p.

4 Me gusta

Cardinal Health sube la friolera de un 1% su dividendo:

IBM aumenta su dividendo 3.2%
Nuevo dividendo de 1.62$ (paydate= 10JUN)
EX-divid: 10MAY

2 Me gusta

La nota de IBM:

2 Me gusta

Phillips 66 sube dividendo un 12,5%:

Phillips 66 has declared a quarterly dividend of 90 cents per share on Phillips 66 common stock, representing a 12.5% increase. The dividend is payable on June 3, 2019, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 20, 2019

Ralph Lauren un 10% más:

Ralph Lauren, a global leader in the design, marketing, and distribution of premium lifestyle products, today reported earnings. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors declared a 10% increase in the regular quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s Common Stock. The new quarterly cash dividend is $0.6875 per share for a total annual dividend amount of $2.75 per share. The next quarterly dividend is payable on July 12, 2019 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 28, 2019.

1 me gusta

Northrop Grumman sube un 10%:

The board of directors of Northrop Grumman declared a quarterly dividend of $1.32 per share on Northrop Grumman common stock, payable June 19, 2019, to shareholders of record as of the close of business June 3, 2019. “Today’s dividend increase demonstrates our continued commitment to a capital deployment strategy that includes returning cash to our shareholders through a competitive dividend,” said Kathy Warden, chief executive officer and president.

1 me gusta

Southwest Airlines se apunta una subida del 12,5%:

Southwest Airlines announces the Southwest Airlines Board of Directors, at its meeting held today, increased the Company’s quarterly dividend by 12.5 percent and authorized a new $2.0 billion share repurchase program. The quarterly dividend will increase to $.18 per share from $.16 per share, beginning with the 171st consecutive quarterly dividend declared today to Shareholders of record at the close of business on June 5, 2019, on all shares then issued and outstanding. The dividend will be paid on June 26, 2019.

https://www.baxter.com/baxter-newsroom/baxter-increases-dividend-and-declares-quarterly-dividend

1 me gusta

La gran olvidada, hace un tiempo se leian de ella muchas cosas en practicamente todos los blogs.

April 2019 Dividend Increases in the Canadian Dividend All-Star List:

• Imperial Oil (IMO.TO) – 15.8% Dividend Increase
  • Open Text Corporation (OTEX.TO) – 15.0% Dividend Increase
  • Loblaw Companies Limited (L.TO) – 6.8% Dividend Increase

Clorox aumenta mas del 10% su dividendo trimestral hasta los $1,06

2 Me gusta

Royal mail aumenta un 4% su dividendo anual desde los 24p hasta los 25p, aunque deja entrever que podrían recortarlo hasta los 15p el proximo año.

1 me gusta

Marks and Spencer recorta un 25% su dividendo anual, desde los 18,7p hasta los 13,9p. El dividendo complementario cae un 40% desde los 11,9p hasta los 7,1p. El dividendo a cuenta permaneció invariable en los 6,8p.

1 me gusta

Flowers Foods un 5,6% más:

Flowers Foods, producer of Nature’s Own, Wonder, Dave’s Killer Bread, Tastykake and other bakery foods, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, an increase of 5.6% over the same quarter last year. This is the 67th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the company and is payable on June 21, 2019 to shareholders of record on June 7, 2019. This action increases the annualized dividend rate to $0.76 per share from $0.72 per share at this time last year.

Por si alguno la lleva

2 Me gusta