IPO (Initial Public Offering) / OPV

Un :poop: pa´ Robin y otro pa´Hood

Sale a 38$, ¿alguien va a saltar a la arena a torear con este murlaco en este 1er día?

Me acabo de enterar de que la famosa plataforma de idiomas Duolingo salió a bolsa el pasado 28 de julio :open_mouth:

https://forbescentroamerica.com/2021/07/28/duolingo-llega-a-nasdaq-que-significa-que-la-compania-con-capital-guatemalteco-comience-a-vender-acciones-al-publico/

2 Me gusta

Interesante opción para invertir en renovables en un país que no acostumbra a ser foco de inversión (a no ser que sea en petróleo).
No obstante, parece que, para variar, la demanda previa a la salida a bolsa está siendo muy grande y supongo que ya saldrá con un precio sobre dimensionado.
A ver …

Nueva salida en breve, aunque viendo cómo se está poniendo todo yo llevo 2 semanas o así quietecito y acumulando liquidez.
Sin prisas y a la espera … todo indica que se pueden dar buenos precios en buenas empresas en las próximas semanas, meses.
Además no estoy condicionado por las compras periódicas, nunca lo he hecho, compro muy de cuando en cuando, solo cuando creo que vale la pena y haciendo 1 o 2 entradas por posición.

3 Me gusta

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210928006113/en/dMY-Technology-Group-III-Stockholders-Approve-Business-Combination-with-IonQ

1 me gusta

12 ideas para los más atrevidos. Por si no tenéis bastante con la inflación, las subidas de tipos, la guerra, … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Parece que vuelven a la carga. Veremos a ver en qué condiciones.

1 me gusta

Vaya, vaya…

Aprovechando que con la actualización de el @jefedelforo me han salido respuestas sin leer …

Menos mal que no nos dejamos seducir por Jessica

2 Me gusta

Sentimientos?

1 me gusta

(Financial Times)

The Spanish luxury roll-up considering an IPO

Most Kate Moss fans can’t afford her lifestyle. But they can afford her favourite £26 Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away liquid concealer. PUIG, the deal-hungry group that has spent billions collecting high-end beauty labels including the concealer maker, Byredo and Paco Rabanne, is evaluating whether its portfolio of “affordable luxury” can make it on the public market even as high-end luxury brands falter.

The Spanish beauty and fragrance conglomerate is considering a multibillion-euro initial public offering that would impose market “discipline” on the company without relinquishing its founding family’s control, its chair Marc Puig told the FT’s Barney Jopson. As the third generation of his family to lead the company, he has helped spearhead a relentless dealmaking spree over the past decade, scooping up 10 brands in the past 12 years and accumulating a significant amount of debt in the process.

Puig is considering a debut on the public market amid a global slowdown in the luxury sphere as powerful conglomerates including LVMH and Richemont feel the pain of consumers cutting back on unnecessary spending. But Puig was on track to record more than €4bn in sales this year, the chair said, placing it ahead of schedule in its plan to reach €4.5bn by 2025. Its debts, equal to 1.6 times earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation at the end of last year, would not limit Puig’s ability to do more deals, he added. While the group is still pondering what ownership structure would best suit it, the chair called out peers including Kering, Estée Lauder, Hermès and Prada as successful examples of publicly-listed groups whose ruling families retained some control.

2 Me gusta