Microsoft (MSFT)

Todo sigue en pie. Viento en popa.

• Azure sigue creciendo por encima del%20
  • Dynamics lo mismo
  • office +10%
  • FCF +19%

El resto como el PBI de usa.

BPA para FY23 +7% algo tímido para un PE de 38…

8 Me gusta

Supongo que de ahí viene la caída de hoy de casi un 5%

M* le sube el fair value hasta 360$
Analyst Note | by Dan Romanoff Updated Jul 26, 2023: “we lift our fair value estimate to $360 per share, from $325, and continue to view shares as attractive.”

https://twitter.com/TCII_Blog/status/1684247052077629454

6 Me gusta
10 Me gusta

Se hace muy muy duro eso del forward yield 0.91%. Y cuando algún día ofrezca algo “decente” será porque los tiempos de vino y rosas habrán quedado atrás.

Un saludo.

Como decia S.Jobs:
Cuando una tecnologica reparte dividendos es que se le han acabado las ideas.
Pero tampoco iba yo ahora a despreciar un dividendo decente tanto de una como de otra.
S2

1 me gusta

¿Seguirá ese ritmo otros 10 años?

2 Me gusta

Sí la nube lo permite.

¿Se acaba el culebrón por fin?

Eso parece

¿Será verdad? Si hasta “La Dama de Rosa” terminó antes

La viste?
S2

1 me gusta

Game over

4 Me gusta

Por fin!

Una pregunta, ¿Qué pasa con las opciones de ATVI?

Tengo una put vendida pendiente de ver qué pasa con ella…

Me respondo a mí mismo, esto procede de Investor Relations de Activision:

Vested Options

What happens to vested options: Activision Blizzard stock options that have vested prior to merger closing (other than underwater options) will be cancelled in exchange for a cash payment equal to the excess, if any, of the per share merger consideration of $95.00 over the exercise price, less any applicable tax withholding. Example: If you have 100 shares underlying Activision Blizzard stock options at an exercise price of $70.00 at the time of closing, you will receive a cash payment of the difference between the merger consideration ($95.00) and the exercise price ($70.00) for each share underlying such vested stock option, resulting in a payment of $2,500 ($25 * 100), less any applicable tax withholding.

Unvested Options

What happens to unvested options: Activision Blizzard stock options that are unvested immediately before closing (other than underwater options) will be cancelled and converted into Microsoft stock options, using the exchange ratio (merger consideration of $95 for Activision Blizzard shares divided by the volume weighted average closing price of Microsoft shares on the five days prior to closing). You will multiply the number of shares subject to your unvested Activision Blizzard stock options by the exchange ratio in order to determine the number of Microsoft shares subject to such stock options after the closing and divide the strike price of the options by the exchange ratio in order to determine the strike price of those options. Example: If you have 90 Activision Blizzard shares subject to options at a strike price of $70 that are unvested at the time of closing and the average Microsoft stock price on the five days prior to closing is $285, you will receive 29 Microsoft shares underlying a Microsoft option (90 multiplied by the quotient of $95 / $285, rounded down to the nearest whole share), which will have a strike price of $210.03 ($70 divided by the quotient of $95 / $285, rounded up to the nearest whole cent)

Underwater Options

What happens to underwater options: Any Activision Blizzard stock options, whether vested or unvested, that are underwater at closing, meaning the per share merger consideration of $95 is equal to or less than the exercise price of those options, will be cancelled without payment. Example: If you have a vested or unvested stock options with a strike price of $95 (or more), this will be equal to or greater than the merger consideration per share, and your options will be cancelled without any payment.

1 me gusta

Esperando a la recesión en máximos históricos

:scream:

2 Me gusta

Parece que se va a llevar a toda la plantilla y el know how de Open AI y sin necesidad de OPA

:open_mouth:

4 Me gusta