Novartis (NOVN)

1 me gusta

Una pregunta sobre Novartis, se puede comprar en suiza o el ADR en US. ¿Tiene alguna ventaja/desventaja comprar el ADR?

El ADR tiene una comisión extra asociada por acción que poseas, que irá establecido por el banco depositario poseedor de esas acciones.

Qué original, va a hacer un spinoff, esto no se le había ocurrido a nadie :rofl:

3 Me gusta

Esta es reincidente tras el spinoff de alcon. Estoy ya cansado de la moda esta.

Incrementa el dividendo un 3,22%

The company raised its dividend for 2022 to 3.20 Swiss francs ($3.49) from CHF3.10 in 2021.

https://www.morningstar.com/news/dow-jones/202302011052/novartis-lifts-dividend-despite-4q-sales-profit-decline

3 Me gusta

The 5 year CAGR for the Novartis dividend is 2.7% with the last double digit dividend hike dating back to FY 2008.

Las mejores empresas europeas y auténticos dividend aristocrats del viejo continente dan penita
:cry:

1 me gusta

(M*)

Novartis reported fourth-quarter results and provided 2023 guidance largely in line with our expectations, and we don’t expect any major changes to our fair value estimate. With the stock trading close to our fair value, we believe the market is appropriately assessing Novartis’ outlook. Solid recent drug launches and pipeline opportunities look well positioned to offset patent losses, which reinforces our wide moat rating.

In the quarter, total sales increased 3% operationally with strong growth from core and new drugs offsetting generic competition, a trend we expect will continue for the next several years. We expect continued strong growth from cardiovascular drug Entresto (up 44%) and breast cancer drug Kisqali (up 33%) based on leading efficacy and the physician community getting increasingly comfortable utilizing the treatments. Multiple sclerosis drug Kesimpta continues to launch very well (posting sales of $369 million in the quarter) based on leading efficacy. Offsetting these gains, the generic pressures on multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya, blood treatment Exjade, and cancer drug Afinitor along with higher discounts on immunology drug Cosentyx limited the overall gains for the company.

Longer term, Novartis does face continued patent losses, with the next major patent loss likely for Entresto in 2026, but the firm holds a strong pipeline with several potential blockbusters. We remain most bullish on iptacopan, which recently showed superior data versus standard of care in a rare blood disease and is in development for several indications. Also, the adjuvant breast cancer study Natalee for Kisqali should read out in the second half of 2023, and this could potentially double the market potential for the drug. We also expect a few high-risk assets to emerge from the early-stage pipeline in 2023.

On the generic divestment of Sandoz, the spinoff is on track for the second half of 2023, which should help Novartis increase focus on innovative drug development.

2 Me gusta

La subidas de dividendos de esta y alguna otra suiza siempre parecen un bluff pero en euros he cobrado un 20% más que hace 2 años (y eso que solo lo ha subido un 3% cada año)
:open_mouth:

En cambio algunas inglesas parece que lo suben mucho y luego en euros cobras menos que antes
:frowning:

2 Me gusta

CHF power!

Yo estoy pensando en entrar a algo de healthcare y dos de mis primeras opciones son esta o SANOFI, me decantaría por esta por esa retención del 35% en origen y solo poder recuperar un 15… :frowning:

Últimamente las farmas europeas están en racha

Dirás las farmas europeas que yo no llevo (bayer, Roche, GSK)

3 Me gusta

Yo es que en Europa solo llevo Sanofi y Novartis

Aunque Roche me está poniendo ojitos

1 me gusta

La llevas en ADR o suiza?

Suiza

Ya ni me acordaba de esta :poop:

Creo que venderé el spinoff de Novartis y compraré más Roche.

Mensaje de IBKR

1 me gusta