Pernod Ricard es dueña de marcas de bebidas como Absolut, Chivas, Beefeater o Havana Club. En el primer semestre fiscal ha incrementado su beneficio en un 4%. Esta es la noticia:
Yo la tengo hace un año y muy contento para complementar a Diageo.
Resultados de los nueve primeros meses del ejercicio fiscal:
- Ingresos: 7.047 millones (+3%).
- Previsiones para el ejercicio 2016-2017: crecimiento en ingresos operativos y beneficios de entre el 2% y el 4%.
2018/2019 full-year Sales and Results (08/29/2019)
Excellent FY19, demonstrating clear business acceleration:
- +6.0% organic sales growth (+5.3%)
- +8.7% Organic growth in PRO (+9.5%)
- FY20 guidance: organich growth in PRO between +5% and +7% financial policy inflection.
- Dividend increased to €3.12/share (50% payout) from FY19 up to €1BN share buy-backprogramme across FY20 and FY21.
Q1 FY20 Sales (17/10/19)
Sales for the first quarter of FY20 totalled € 2,483 million, with organic growth of +1.3%:
- Good start in USA: +6%
- China: +6% and India: +3%
- Global Travel Retail: -6%
- Good growth in Europe: +3%
By category, growth was driven by:
- Strategic International Brands: +3%., with growth moderation due to high comparison basis
on Martell and Scotch but acceleration of Jameson, Beefeater, Malibu and Havana Club
- Strategic Local Brands: +2%, with softer growth due to very high Q1 FY19 for Seagram’s
- Specialty Brands: +15%, continued very dynamic performance, particularly for Lillet,
Monkey 47, Del Maguey and Altos
- Strategic Wines: -2%, modest decline linked to continued implementation of value strategy
on Jacob’s Creek
- Pricing: +2% on Strategic brands
Pernod Ricard will implement a first tranche of the share buy-back programme announced on 29/10/19
- Pernod Ricard will undertake to acquire its own shares for a maximum amount of €150m.
- The purchase period shall start on October 18, 2019 and end on December 18, 2019 latest.
- The price shall not exceed the maximum price as set by the 12th resolution of the Ordinary
Shareholders’ Meeting of November 21, 2018.
- Repurchased shares will be cancelled.
FY20 Half-year Sales and Results (12/02/2020)
Solid H1 FY20
- +2.7% organic sales growth (+5.6% reported)
- +4.3% Organic growth in profit for recurring operations (+8.1% reported)
New FY20 guidance:
- Organic growth in profit for recurring operations between +2% and +4%
FY20 Q3 Sales (22/04/2020)
- Covid-19 leading to organic sales decline of -2.1% YTD and -14.5% in Q3.
- interim dividend of €1.18 per share to be paid on 10 July 2020.
- Remaining share buy-back of up to €0.5BN suspended.
- Confirmation of revised FY20 guidance : organic decline in profit from recurring operations of c. -20%.