Procter & Gamble (PG)

¿Y quién le encuentra sentido al semi-piñazo de KMB?

1 me gusta

Otra a la que llevo tiempo esperando, al igual que Colgate

Procter&Gamble announces fiscal year 2020 first quarter results (22/10/2019)

• Net sales of $17.8 billion, an increase of seven percent versus the prior year.
  • Core earnings per share increased 22% to $1.37.
  • Operating cash flow was $4.2 billion for the quarter. Adjusted free cash flow productivity was 91%.
  • The Company returned $4.9 billion of cash to shareholders via $1.9 billion of dividend payments and $3 billion of common stock repurchases.

Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance

• The Company raised its outlook for fiscal 2020 all-in sales growth from a range of three to four percent to a range of three to five percent growth versus the prior fiscal year.
  • The Company increased its guidance range for fiscal 2020 all-in GAAP diluted net earnings per share growth to 225% to 243%. P&G raised its fiscal 2020 guidance for core earnings per share growth from a range of four to nine percent to a range of five to ten percent growth versus fiscal 2019.
  • The Company increased its estimate for fiscal 2020 adjusted free cash flow productivity from 90% to 95%.
  • The Company expects to pay over $7.5 billion in dividends and repurchase $6 billion to $8 billion of common shares in fiscal 2020.
1 me gusta

Me cuesta entender esa obsesión de recomprar acciones cuando están en máximos históricos. Prefiero un dividendo extraordinario o dedicar ese dinero a crecer.

7 Me gusta

Fiscal Year 2020 Second Quarter Results (23/01/2020)

• Second quarter fiscal year 2020 net sales of $18.2 billion, an increase of five percent versus the prior year. Excluding the net impacts of foreign exchange, acquisitions and divestitures, organic sales also increased five percent.
  • Diluted net earnings per share were $1.41, up 16% versus the prior year. Core earnings per share increased 14% to $1.42. Currency-neutral core EPS increased 15% versus the prior year.
  • Operating cash flow was $4.4 billion for the quarter. Free cash flow productivity was 100%. The Company returned $5.4 billion of cash to shareholders through $1.9 billion in dividend payments and $3.5 billion of common stock repurchases.
3 Me gusta
4 Me gusta

Hoy han cumplido JNJ y PG, ambas subida del dividendo del 6%, y con margen para seguir subiendolo en años venideros.

1 me gusta

5 Me gusta

Lo bueno de ser una empresa de calidad.

1 me gusta

Y que le hablen de coronavirus y tal …

“The Company expects to pay over $7.5 billion in dividends and repurchase $7 billion to $8 billion of common shares in fiscal 2020.”

Un saludo.

6 Me gusta

Mas que una contagiada que sufra parece no solo inmunizada si no que disfruta con el virus.

Sera un vector de transmision del virus? :smiley:

Vaya empresa

Con esta hay que abrir posición ya y dejarse de historias… Si baja, se amplia y si sube, también.

5 Me gusta

Pues si, dio una pequeña oportunidad cuando la bajada, yo tenia marcado precio por debajo de 100 pero no llego.

Si vuelve a haber una bajada caera en el cesto, y si no, como dices, al precio que este.

Una empresa que demuestra fortaleza y buen hacer en momentos asi es una obligacion tenerla en cartera

Me pasó lo mismo. Esperas y esperas y nunca entra “por estar demasiado cara”. Con esta me voy a marcar un chowder

1 me gusta

Si, sera lo mejor.

Yo la quiero en mi cartera si o si

1 me gusta

El lunes compra :wink:

1 me gusta

Pues no te digo que no, ni que si.

Deja que saque la parte gallega que me ha pegado mi mujer :smiley: y que conste que yo no era asi

Ya casi nadie recuerda que tuvo una década perdida (2008-2017). De denostada a alabada en apenas dos años.

5 Me gusta

Esa etapa como inversor me la perdí. Una lástima