AmerisourceBergen (ABC)

I believe that AmerisourceBergen is an extremely high-quality dividend growth stock that is currently an attractive total return investment based on low valuation and above-average potential growth of earnings and dividends. Consequently, I also believe that the political risk associated with medical companies in general and AmerisourceBergen specifically is already priced in.

Furthermore, the possibility that Walgreens Boots Alliance may make a play for the remaining shares in the company it does not already own provides an interesting and reasonable short-term speculation. AmerisourceBergen is certainly cheap enough at current levels for Walgreens to make an offer above current valuation and still purchase the shares at a sensible valuation. However, I don’t believe the acquisition needs to occur in order to make AmerisourceBergen an attractive long-term dividend growth investment.

1 me gusta

Resultados del 2erQ fiscal de 2019:

Historial de dividendos según Dividend Channel:

1 me gusta

Q3 FY2019 Financial Results (01/08/2019)

Highlights:

Guidance:

1 me gusta

Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Year End Results (07/11/2019)

• Revenues of $45.6 Billion for the Fourth Quarter, a 5.4 Percent Increase Year-Over-Year
  • Fourth Quarter GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.63 and Adjusted Diluted EPS of $1.61
  • Revenues of $179.6 Billion for Fiscal Year 2019, a 6.9 Percent Increase Year-Over-Year
  • Fiscal Year 2019 GAAP Diluted EPS of $4.04 and Adjusted Diluted EPS of $7.09

Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results (30/01/2020)

• Revenues of $47.9 Billion for the First Quarter, a 5.4 Percent Increase Year-Over-Year
  • First Quarter GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.90 and Adjusted Diluted EPS of $1.76
  • Adjusted Diluted EPS Guidance Range Raised to $7.55 to $7.80 for Fiscal 2020
  • The Board of Directors Increased the Quarterly Dividend Rate by 5% to $0.42 per share

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3568785-amerisourcebergen-eyes-walgreens-drug-distribution-operation