Merck & Co (MRK)

No, no es una venta de fracción, me pone el banco, lo acabo de revisar

Si tenías 56 acciones de MRK algo no cuadra. ¿O eran 65?

Hice una compra de 10 en abril y la verdad no he estado muy atenta a la proporcion y en que momento se calculaba la asignacion, si antes de mi compra o despues ; lo que si se es que me HAN ASIGNADO 6 . Lo importante es que el broker lo ha gestionado todo automaticamente y me ha vendido la fraccion sin tener que gestionar nada por mi parte

2 Me gusta

@Triskel A mí Clicktrade si me ha pagado los picos, lo único que para verlo, tienes que ir a Reportes Históricos y luego a Estado de la cuenta, es donde aparece el apunte.

1 me gusta

Gracias Zelu.Aparece un pago de MRK el 9 de Junio,6 días después de tener en cuenta las OGN, cuando les pregunté no supieron decirme nada.
Menos mal que existe este foro para enterarse de todo.
Un saludo.

Hola,

Quería preguntaros acerca de OGN. En ING me aparece como:

Corretaje 0,00€
Gastos Bolsa 0,00€
Tipo de cambio 0,00€
Efectivo 0,00€

¿Cómo debería meterlo en mi excel? Nueva compra de acciones (las x acciones de ONG que me han dado)

MRK (95.293%)
OGN (4.707%)

Las MRK las compré a 78,508$ + comisiones (22,12+4,14). Precio medio 79,38 (teniendo en cuenta las comisiones. ¿Tengo que actualizar también el precio de compra de las MRK? Es decir quedaría:
MRK = 79,38 * 95,293 % = 75,64
OGN = 79,38 * 4,707% * 10 = 37,36

¿O habría qué hacer las cuentas sin tener en cuenta las comisiones (78,508)?

Yo para calcular las rentabilidades, YOC, etc siempre tengo en cuenta el precio de las acciones teniendo en cuenta las comisiones.

Saludos y gracias

Si te sirve, yo en mi excel de seguimiento lo puse así:

Siempre trato los importes teniendo en cuenta todo, básicamente el dinero que sale de la cuenta (y el total que entra al vender).

Seguro que está mal hecho, pero me sirve para llevar un seguimiento decente.

2 Me gusta

Siempre teniendo en cuentas las comisiones.

Por otro lado comentar que ya se ha publicado el formulario 8937

Based on these prices for the purposes of determining fair market value and the distribution ratio of one-tenth of a share of Organon for each share of Merck common stock held, a Merck shareholder’s pre-distribution tax basis in each Merck shares should be allocated 95.23% to the Merck share and 4.77% to the Organon share received (including any Organon fractional shares for which cash was received) with respect to the Merck share.

8 Me gusta

Parece que no hay buenos resultados…BPA 1,31 frente pronóstico de 1,4 $…de momento PreMarket no varía :sweat_smile:

5 Me gusta

¿Os consta algún tipo de split, conversión o ajuste de algún tipo en los datos de MRK en el año 2008?

Un saludo.

Parece que el 17/02/1999 fue el último split.

2 Me gusta

Sí, ese mismo dato tengo visto en M*.

Pero sin embargo en los K10, cuando contrastas los datos facilitados en el Item 6, “Selected Financial data”;

Para 2007, pag. 32:

Para 2008, pag, 53:

Si no estoy interpretando mal las cosas parece que en el 2008 hay un factor de ajuste aplicado, tal como habría ocurrido en un contra split, ya que se produce un incremento en los datos históricos anteriores, y no he sido capaz de encontrar los detalles concretos de porqué se produce este ajuste en los datos y cual era su proporción mas allá de las notas a pie de tabla, que no creo faciliten esa información.

Un saludo.

1 me gusta

Me contesto yo mismo.

En 2008 MRK adoptó ciertas normas contables que modificaban significativamente los resultados arrojados en sus balances con respecto a las normas contables con las que se habían venido calculando estos en años anteriores. Por ello, en la presentación de los resultados del ejercicio 2008 realizaron ciertas reclasificaciones y ajustes en las cantidades presentadas en el ejercicio anterior para ajustarlas a esas normas contables recientemente adoptadas en ese ejercicio 2008 y que pudieran ser estas comparables.

Para los frikis pego el extracto del informe anual en el que hacen mención a este hecho:

"Reclassifications — Certain reclassifications have been made to prior year amounts to conform with the current year presentation.

Recently Adopted Accounting Standards — In 2008, the Company adopted FASB Statement No. 157, Fair Value Measurements (“FAS 157”), Statement No. 159, The Fair Value Option for Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities — including an amendment of FASB Statement No. 115 (“FAS 159”), Statement No. 162, The Hierarchy of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“FAS 162”), EITF Issue No. 07-3, Accounting for Advance Payments for Goods or Services Received for Use in Future Research and Development Activities (“EITF 07-3”) and FASB Staff Position FAS 140-4 and FIN 46(R)-8, Disclosures by Public Entities (Enterprises) about Transfers of Financial Assets and Interests in Variable Interest Entities (“FSP FAS 140-4 and FIN 46(R)-8”).

On January 1, 2008, the Company adopted FAS 157, which clarifies the definition of fair value, establishes a framework for measuring fair value, and expands the disclosures on fair value measurements. In February 2008, the FASB issued Staff Position 157-2, Effective Date of FASB Statement No. 157 (“FSP 157-2”), that deferred the effective date of FAS 157 for one year for nonfinancial assets and liabilities recorded at fair value on a non-recurring basis. The effect of adoption of FAS 157 for financial assets and liabilities recognized at fair value on a recurring basis did not have a material impact on the Company’s financial position and results of operations (see Note 5). The effect of adoption of FSP 157-2 on the Company’s financial position and results of operations is not expected to be material. In October 2008, the FASB issued Staff Position 157-3, Determining the Fair Value of a Financial Asset When the Market for That Asset Is Not Active (“FSP 157-3”), which clarifies the application of FAS 157 in a market that is not active. FSP 157-3 was effective upon issuance and the effect of adoption on the Company’s financial position and results of operations was not material.

*On January 1, 2008, the Company adopted FAS 159, which permits companies to make an irrevocable election to measure certain financial assets and financial liabilities at fair value. Unrealized gains and losses on items for which the fair value option has been elected are reported in earnings at each subsequent reporting date. The Company did not elect the fair value option under FAS 159 for any of its financial assets or liabilities upon adoption or in any subsequent period.+

In the fourth quarter of 2008, the Company adopted FAS 162, which identifies the sources of accounting principles and the framework for selecting the principles used (order of authority) in the preparation of financial statements that are presented in conformity with generally accepted accounting standards in the United States. The effect of adoption of FAS 162 on the Company’s financial statements was not material.

On January 1, 2008, the Company adopted EITF 07-03, which is being applied prospectively for new contracts. EITF 07-3 addresses nonrefundable advance payments for goods or services that will be
used or rendered for future research and development activities. EITF 07-3 requires that these payments be deferred and capitalized and recognized as an expense as the related goods are delivered or the related services are performed. The effect of adoption of EITF 07-3 on the Company’s financial position and results of operations was not material.

On December 31, 2008, the Company adopted FSP FAS 140-4 and FIN 46(R)-8 which amends FASB Statement No. 140, Accounting for Transfers and Servicing of Financial Assets and Extinguishment of Liabilities, to require additional disclosures about transfers of financial assets. FSP FAS 140-4 and FIN 46(R)-8 also amends FASB Interpretation No. 46R, Consolidation of Variable Interest Entities , to include additional disclosures about a public entity’s involvement with variable interest entities. The effect of adoption of FSP FAS 140-4 and FIN 46(R)-8 had no impact on the Company’s disclosures.

Recently Issued Accounting Standards — The FASB recently issued Statement No. 141R, Business
*Combinations (“FAS 141R”), Statement No. 160, Noncontrolling Interests in Consolidated Financial Statements — an amendment of ARB No. 51 (“FAS 160”) , Statement No. 161 , Disclosures about Derivative Instruments and Hedging Activities (“FAS 161”) , Staff Position EITF 03-6-1 , Determining Whether Instruments Granted in ShareBased Payment Transactions Are Participating Securities (“FSP EITF 03-6-1”), Staff Position FAS 132(R)-1, Employers’ Disclosures about Postretirement Benefit Plan Assets (“FSP FAS 132(R)-1”), and ratified the consensus reached by the EITF on Issue No. 07-1, Accounting for Collaborative Arrangements (“EITF 07-1”), Issue No. 08-6,92 *

Table of Contents
Equity Method Investment Accounting Considerations (“EITF 08-6”) and Issue No. 08-7, Accounting for Defensive Intangible Assets (“EITF 08-7”).

FAS 141R expands the scope of acquisition accounting to all transactions under which control of a business is obtained. This standard requires an acquirer to recognize the assets acquired and liabilities assumed at the acquisition date fair values with limited exceptions. Additionally, FAS 141R requires that contingent consideration as well as contingent assets and liabilities be recorded at fair value on the acquisition date, that acquired in-process research and development be capitalized and recorded as intangible assets at the acquisition date, and also requires transaction costs and costs to restructure the acquired company be expensed. FAS 141R is effective, on a prospective basis, January 1, 2009 and future transactions will be accounted for under this standard.

FAS 160 provides guidance for the accounting, reporting and disclosure of noncontrolling interests and requires, among other things, that noncontrolling interests be recorded as equity in the consolidated financial statements. FAS 160 is effective, on a prospective basis, January 1, 2009 with the exception of the presentation and disclosure requirements of FAS 160 which must be applied retrospectively. The adoption of this standard will result in the reclassification of $2.4 billion of Minority Interests (now referred to as noncontrolling interests) to a separate component of Stockholders’ Equity on the Consolidated Balance Sheet. Additionally, net income attributable to noncontrolling interests will be shown separately from parent net income in the Consolidated Statement of Income.

FAS 161, which is effective January 1, 2009, requires enhanced disclosures about derivative instruments and hedging activities to allow for a better understanding of their effects on an entity’s financial position, financial performance, and cash flows. Among other things, FAS 161 requires disclosure of the fair values of derivative instruments and associated gains and losses in a tabular format. Since FAS 161 requires only additional disclosures about the Company’s derivatives and hedging activities, the adoption of FAS 161 will not affect the Company’s financial position or results of operations.

FSP EITF 03-6-1, which is effective January 1, 2009, clarifies that share-based payment awards that entitle holders to receive nonforfeitable dividends before they vest will be considered participating securities and therefore included in the basic earnings per share calculation. The effect of adoption of FSP EITF 03-6-1 is not expected to be material to the Company’s results of operations.

FSP FAS 132(R)-1, which is effective December 31, 2009, amends FASB Statement No. 132R, Employers’ Disclosures about Pensions and other Postretirement Benefits , to provide guidance on an employer’s disclosures about plan assets of a defined pension or other postretirement plan. FSP FAS 132(R)-1 requires disclosures about plan assets including how investment allocation decisions are made, the major categories of plan assets, the inputs and valuation techniques used to measure the fair value of plan assets, the effect of fair value measurements using significant unobservable inputs (Level 3) on changes in plan assets for the period, and significant concentrations of risk within plan assets. Since FSP FAS 132(R)-1 requires only additional disclosures about the Company’s pension and other postretirement plan assets, the adoption of FSP FAS 132(R)-1 will not affect the Company’s financial position or results of operations.

EITF 07-1, which is effective January 1, 2009, is applied retrospectively to all prior periods presented for all collaborative arrangements existing as of the effective date. EITF 07-1 defines collaborative arrangements and establishes reporting requirements for transactions between participants in a collaborative arrangement and between participants in the arrangement and third parties. The effect of adoption of EITF 07-1 is not expected to be material to the Company’s financial position or results of operations.

EITF 08-6, which is effective January 1, 2009, clarifies the accounting for certain transactions and impairment considerations involving equity method investments and will be applied on a prospective basis to future transactions.

EITF 08-7, which is effective January 1, 2009, clarifies that a defensive intangible asset should be accounted for as a separate unit of accounting and should be assigned a useful life that reflects the entity’s consumption of the expected benefits related to the asset. EITF 08-7 will be applied on a prospective basis to future transactions."

Un saludo.

6 Me gusta

Me ha sorprendido que nadie la haya comentado aun por aquí ahora que parece vuelve a rebajar algo su precio.

Yo creo que por lo menos un par de $ mas abajo podría dar. Luego ahí a ver que hace. Y aun así habría que exigirle más, pero estaría un poco mas golosa.

Un saludo.

3 Me gusta

Yo la estoy esperando en el 69…¿ Te parece suficientemente “golosa” ? :rofl:

3 Me gusta

A mi también me sorprende que no se haya comentado últimamente con las últimas caídas.

Actualmente es mi segunda mayor posición.
Personalmente me gusta a nivel fundamental y números.

Adjunto un Fast Graphs y gráfico a medio plazo.

8 Me gusta

Las Farmas en general siguen con la corrección sin esperar ese diez o quince que dicen habrá
Un saludo

1 me gusta

Prueba una escala logarítmica para LP. A ver qué te parece…

Un saludo.

Tienes razón que para el LP es mejor en escala logarítmica.
La verdad utilizo y voy cambiando entre las dos en función de lo que quiero ver.

Adjunto el gráfico en escala logarítmica por si es de interés. Importante los 72$.
Nota* Sólo línea verde en escala logarítmica, el resto es en lineal.

3 Me gusta

Pues mirando el grafico no parece que este mal, dentro de un canal alcista creo que desde 2009, joer, es que no veo los años ni con las gafas :joy:

Me haceis trabajar la vision demasiado :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y ademas ahora esta en la parte baja del canal.

1 me gusta