Broadcom (AVGO)

El 4% de los accionistas de VMware son “raritos”

Based on the final results of the merger consideration election:

• VMware stockholders of record of approximately 96% of the outstanding shares of VMware common stock elected to receive the stock consideration and in accordance with the proration procedures in the parties’ merger agreement, (i) approximately 52.1% of such outstanding shares of VMware common stock will be converted into the right to receive 0.2520 of a share of Broadcom common stock per share of VMware common stock and (ii) approximately 47.9% of such outstanding shares of VMware common stock will be converted into the right to receive $142.50 in cash per share of VMware common stock;
  • VMware stockholders of record of approximately 4% of the outstanding shares of VMware common stock elected to receive the cash consideration or did not make a valid election or did not deliver a valid election form prior to the Election Deadline. Each such VMware stockholder will be entitled to receive $142.50 in cash per share of VMware common stock.

https://investors.broadcom.com/news-releases/news-release-details/broadcom-and-vmware-provide-update-pending-transaction

1 me gusta

Otro culebrón que no cesa

1 me gusta

Esta adquisición ya empìeza a oler a chamusquina. Biden lo pimero que hace después de reunirse con el Jinping es salir en rueda de prensa y decir que es un dictador comunista como la copa de un pino. Así, sin tapujos, haciendo amigos.

Solo queda por ver si AVGO seguirá adelante con el tema sin la aprobación de China que me da a mí que no. Que vayan preparando una carretilla de dólares por si acaso para pagarle el multón a VMW.

1 me gusta

4 Me gusta

Broadcom Completes Acquisition of VMware

1 me gusta

A ver si nos da mas alegrias aun.
Compre AVGO en la pandemia a poco mas de 200 dolares,quien me lo iba a decir pero ya sabemos como funciona esto.
S2

Si no fuera por el US Estate Tax hasta meditaría quedarme con las que me van a asignar

Tiene pinta de que van a hacer un split en 3, 2, 1…

El de APPL no salio mal,veremos con este.
Y si las traspasas a un broker español ?
S2

Quita, quita :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 me gusta

Una vez completada la adquisición se ha repartido un 48.077% en cash y un 51.923% en acciones de AVGO.

Poniendo un ejemplo numérico, alguien que tuviera 100 acciones de VMW finalmente ha recibido:

• 3293.77$ (48.077 x 142.50$)
  • 13.084 acciones de AVGO (51.923 x 0.252)
1 me gusta

Y se sabe algo del split.
Esta confirmado o es un rumor a voces y cantado.
S2

Lo ha insinuado Jim “Bernardos” Cramer :rofl:

Entonces esta asegurado jaja.
S2

1 me gusta
9 Me gusta

Urra…
S2

Bueno ya está por encima de los $1000.
Habrá split?

1 me gusta

Por gentileza de Clicktrader

Broadcom Stock Hits All-Time High: Golden Cross Hints At Further Upside

Broadcom Inc (NASDAQ:AVGO) stock recorded an all-time-high (ATH) on Wednesday. The stock was seen trading at a high of $1,099.78 during intraday trading, marking a new high in the stock’s history.

The stock has returned 96.88% to investors so far this year. The surge has been propelled by a combination of strategic moves, financial prowess, and industry dynamics, solidifying Broadcom’s position as a key player in the market.

Recent factors that have been driving performance for AVGO include:

• Broadcom’s Q4 earnings beat expectations
  • The company is focusing on AI sector growth and has doubled its AI sales forecast.

Broadcom is making significant strides in the artificial intelligence (AI) field, partnering with major players like Alphabet Inc‘s Google and Comcast Corp. The collaboration focuses on creating chips and infrastructure tailored for AI uses, including Google’s specialized tensor processing unit.

Market experts anticipate a substantial growth in Broadcom’s AI infrastructure revenue, forecasting an increase from $4 billion in FY23 (accounting for 11% of FY23’s total sales) to upwards of $8 billion in FY24, which would represent 17% of their sales for that fiscal year.

Read More Here: Analyst Confidence Skyrockets in Broadcom: A Glimpse into Its Lucrative AI Future?

Technicals indicate that Broadcom’s stock is in a clear upward trend. The stock shows potential for a bullish trend, indicated by the recent golden cross formation where the 50-day SMA crossed above the 100-day SMA, though future performance remains uncertain.

Recent analyst ratings rate Broadcom stock a buy with their price targets in the range of $1,000 to $1,160.

1 me gusta

La verdad que un split sería de agradecer

Para cuando se vuelva a poner a tiro

1 me gusta

Dejate de leches que la cosa va bien de momento,para que cambiar.
No siempre salen como los de la manzanita.
S2