Colgate-Palmolive (CL)

No me puedo creer que no existiese hilo todavía para esta empresa. Lo inaguramos con este artículo de TCII

https://theconservativeincomeinvestor.com/owning-colgate-palmolive-stock-for-a-lifetime/

As a result, I think Colgate-Palmolive shareholders are going to absolutely crush it over the coming 25-50 years. Unlike most blue-chips, Colgate has a long runway ahead of it because it is not quite as big as people think (Procter & Gamble is six times the size of Colgate-Palmolive). Since 1970, it has turned a $10,000 investment into approximately $4 million. It has a stable of brands that appear impervious to the Amazon effect. It is the most trusted name in toothpaste. Aside from the Venezuela currency devaluation effect on earnings, there have been no two-year periods in which Colgate failed to raise earnings in the past forty years. It is the “growthy” blue-chip that not only preserves wealth, but goes out there and creates it.

Me he subido hoy al carro, creo que acaba de romper la directriz bajista que llevaba desde principios de año, y esta la guardo para mis nietos… The limit is the sky

https://investor.colgatepalmolive.com/news-releases/news-release-details/colgate-announces-1st-quarter-2019-results

Colgate-Palmolive (CL) will acquire the ant-aging skincare business Filgora for $1.7 billion

https://investor.colgatepalmolive.com/news-releases/news-release-details/colgate-announces-agreement-acquire-laboratoires-filorga

2 Me gusta

Colgate Announces 2nd Quarter 2019 Results (26/07/2019):

• Net sales of $3,866 million in second quarter 2019, a decrease of 0.5% versus second quarter 2018.
  • Net income and Diluted earnings per share in second quarter 2019 were $586 million and $0.68, respectively. Net income and Diluted earnings per share in second quarter 2018 were $637 million and $0.73, respectively.
  • Gross profit margin was 59.7% in second quarter 2019 versus 59.2% in second quarter 2018.
  • Operating profit decreased to $888 million in second quarter 2019 compared to $946 million in second quarter 2018.
  • Net cash provided by operations year to date was $1,249 million compared to $1,297 million in the comparable 2018 period.
2 Me gusta

Third Quarter 2019 Results (01/11/2019)

• Net sales of $3,928 million in third quarter 2019, an increase of 2.0% versus third quarter 2018.
  • Net income and Diluted earnings per share in third quarter 2019 were $578 million and $0.67, respectively. Net income and Diluted earnings per share in third quarter 2018 were $523 million and $0.60, respectively.
  • Gross profit margin was 59.0% in third quarter 2019, even with third quarter 2018.
  • Selling, general and administrative expenses were 36.4% of Net sales in third quarter 2019 versus 35.6% of Net sales in third quarter 2018.
  • Operating profit decreased to $856 million in third quarter 2019 compared to $874 million in third quarter 2018.
  • Net cash provided by operations year to date was $2,163 million compared to $2,194 million in the comparable 2018 period.
1 me gusta
2 Me gusta

Buenos días,

Hoy viene CL con un -8,50 en premarket. ¿Alguna justificación?

Estoy pensando entrar en ella.

1 me gusta

Donde lo consultas?

Huele a bug de Investing.com

1 me gusta

Tiene razón, parece un bug.

Como comentaba @ruindog en investing,

Que es un bug?.

Un error informático.

A mí ahora mismo en la app me sale correcto.

1 me gusta

OK, gracias.

En SA viene con un -1%, mucho mas normal, en linea con el mercado

Si Colgate cae hoy un -8 rompo hasta el cerdito xD

yo seguiría sin comprar :rofl:
Si cayese un 25% hablamos :smiley:

1 me gusta

jajajaja la Elite del foro estáis a otro nivel.