Disney (DIS)

Qué me va a molestar!! Todo lo contrario!!! Yo de hecho, les imprimí a mis hijas dos copias por Navidad con su nombre. Regalando magia!!

2 Me gusta

Disney-collectible-stock-certificate-big-2

6 Me gusta

Este no lo tenía, y creo que le va a gustar más con cars :grinning:

Acaba de entrar mi orden a 105,30.

https://twitter.com/philiped/status/1238441826232741889

1 me gusta

Está claro que me precipité :woman_facepalming:t2:

Tú y todos, el 99% de las compras que hemos hecho todos en mucho tiempo ahora sabemos que ha sido precipitarse… una pena no tener la bola de cristal

7 Me gusta

Tranquilo, errores todos tenemos. De todo se aprende

Va a ser raro que compres una empresa y ganes ese día. Y sobre todo en este mercado. Si tu horizonte era sólo un día, está claro que te equivocaste. Pero si la compraste para el largo plazo, dentro de unos años te alegrarás, y estarás contento de haberlo hecho.

3 Me gusta

Creo que DIS nos (edito) va a dar buenas oportunidades de entrar o ampliar a grandes precios en 2020.
Pongo comentarios de foreros reconocidos en Seeking Alpha:

(SQ)" DIS earnings will be hammered this year. I personally expect them to suspend the dividend. But they are a strong company and should bounce back from this."

(DVK) “I think Disney’s business in in big trouble short term.
Longer-term, I’d withhold judgement, gotta see whether their parks can reopen and have confident consumers that are willing to be in crowds.”

(Daniel Cluley)“There are multiple concerns with DIS right now. 1. Theme Parks. Closed indefinitely and loss of revenue from that while still paying workers (admirable, but with a significant cost). 2. Sports/Streaming. A large portion of their content is gone with most sports cancelled (ESPN+) and ad revenue disappearing. 3. Production Stoppage: Production has stopped on their major film/series projects which will delay the completion of several high profile movies and mess up the timeline/roll-out of new content for Disney+. Subscribers to the streaming service have found out quickly that there is not a whole lot of content there to keep them interested with little new content in the pipeline coming online now. Many subscribers have likely run through the current content with so many hours indoors and Disney was relying upon new content such as 2nd season of Mandalorian an other Star Wars and Marvel features to keep subscribers interested and stop people from cancelling after they run through the catalog. That won’t be happening now.
Disney is in for a tough year.
I didn’t even add Cruise Line and hotels.”

(Mike Nadel)“I am long DIS and I’m holding, but it’s my smallest position – roughly 0.5% of my portfolio – so I have very very little at stake. I’m only looking to add if it gets ridiculously cheap. I’m talking under 80, maybe under 70. And even that is a moving target.”

6 Me gusta

Parece mentira, ha sido escribir el post y recibir nota de SSD: degradan de nuevo su seguridad de dividendo a Border-line safe (60 puntos).

"Simply put, Disney’s theme parks and resorts (38% of sales), studio films (16%, relies on movie theaters), and TV advertising (10%) businesses seem likely to face extended pressure.

Coupled with the high fixed costs required to maintain most of these operations, Disney’s short-term cash flow appears set to take an unprecedented hit.

Analysts have slowly begun reducing their estimates for Disney’s EBITDA in the year ahead. The company’s forward net debt to EBITDA ratio has increased from 2.5x at the time of our March 12 note to about 3x today."

4 Me gusta

Si quieres tener a Disney es en estos momentos cuando hay que comprar pero para el poco crecimiento de dividendo que arrastra yo lo veo muy caro por PER.
Pero no tengo dudas de que los clientes volverán. Solo tengo que ver como los niños actuales se pirran por Mike y Mine…
También me gusta mucho Disney+ así que pienso que mal no va a ir.

Buenas noches.

1 me gusta
2 Me gusta

Apple, Netflix y el tío Warren al acecho

Está clarísimo que Disney es una empresa buenísima. Tiene un MOAT enorme: Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, ESPN, Fox… y una gran diversificación. Si tiene hasta parques temáticos!

A día de hoy se ve afectada (no hay deportes ni cines o parques temáticos abiertos) pero es algo temporal que a saber cuánto dura.

2 Me gusta
1 me gusta

M*

The board announced the semiannual dividend for the first half would be suspended, saving the firm roughly $1.6 billion in capital based on the previous payment of $0.88 per share. Given that the firm had $14 billion in cash at the end of March with another $17 billion available via its credit facilities, we think the dividend suspension is less about preserving cash and more about the perception of paying a dividend while furloughing over 120,000 employees. We are maintaining our wide moat and our FVE of $130.

3 Me gusta

Si tiene 14 billion en cash y no paga 1.6 cada 6 meses a sus inversores, quiere decir que estos no son una prioridad para la compañía y no es apta para una estrategia de dividendos.

5 Me gusta